Sunday, September 16, 2018

The Magnificent Seven

I have wanted to watch this movie since I first saw the trailer. I'm a little late to the watching of it. I haven't watched the older version either. I didn't realize until recently that this was a remake. I like all the actors they have in this remake.

I was folding my laundry and doing chores while watching it. Action movies, kind of like Hallmark movies, you can keep one eye on it and keep doing other things at the same time. It's about a town taken over by a rich miner. He's trying to scare them off the land (including killing a few towns people) to turn a profit. One of the women goes to seek out someone to help them stand up to jerk. They come up with a motley crew of guys and they take on all that money can buy. It's basically a western version of 300, but with 7. It was still a good action movie and I'll have to rent the older version too to compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment