Thursday, December 8, 2011

H.H. Yuck.

This week has been crazy!  And now, after putting in 40 hours at one job, I'm off to put in another 12 this weekend.  Migraines and stomach aches have had me off all week, but I'm sort of starting to feel better.  I feel asleep right away at 7 when I finished with work and ended up waking at 10 and staying up until 2.  I finished my book around 2 in the morning.  I'd had a stomach ache most of the night, but I think learning about H.H. Holmes twisted murders of the three kids only made it worse.  I must say - peppermint tea is fantastic!  My stomach still hurt when I woke up and so I made myself some peppermint tea and sipped it throughout the morning and my stomach ache literally disappeared.  It was nice!
This is the creepy murder - H.H. Holmes. And I'm guessing a picture of "The Castle"
Relationships:  I got to see one of my friends from school that I haven't seen in like a year.   It was fun to catch up with him.  We talked for hours and drank wine and wandered around town. He is one of my few guy friends whom I can just talk - intellectually - for long periods of time. 

Health: I went to the Holiday Hip Opener at the local yoga place.  OUCH!!!!  We watched Elf while we did some of the most PAINFUL hip opening positions.  I didn't realize it was a "special" night, but for an hour and 45 minutes...I was in HELL.  My knees were so bruised from the workout. It might have been all those moves down on my hands and knees...or perhaps my falling up the stairs as I was running to get ready for class. It took me 4 days to not be able to feel my abs so painfully every time I moved after the free hour long workout that I did on Saturday. 

Career: Mine is getting a little stressed with EHR requirements.  I'm starting to think a lot more about potential careers that I could be happy at - I'm still drawing a blank at the moment....maybe that will fill in some time soon. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment