Monday, May 20, 2013

I PASSED

Woot!  I passed my yoga teacher training!  Yay.  I didn't even get home until after 11pm on Sunday after leading my class.  It was amazing.  I really just let go and knew it wasn't the end of the world if I messed up!  I am really excited and still really nervous about going out there and teaching more than just one person at a time!  I also had a few other life firsts...well, one big one really, I got my first kiss while in Puerto Rico.  It was kind of awkward and right now I'm trying to decide if I miss the guy and his company or just kissing (in general, not specifically with him).  Hahaha.  Poor guy.  He really is a sweet heart and so similar to me, it's kind of scary. He has 5 dogs, a duck, and a snapping turtle.  He used to have 3 horses and some chickens/roosters too, but had to get rid of them.  It's like pet heaven there!
I love Tadasana, it's like a gymnast's celebration after sticking the landing.  It brings a smile to my face and I love how happy and excited this lady looks in this photo.

1 comment: