Monday, June 10, 2013

Terra Cotta

Well, I rain checked on the rain check.  I spent the weekend (Thursday night - Sunday afternoon) with a 6 week old baby and 2 crazy dogs.  I was exhausted!  The dogs woke up more in the middle of the night than the baby!!!!!!!  I also got horribly ill last night after my walk.  My entire torso started to cramp up and I had the worst headache ever.  I think it was partially from sleeping in a bed not my own and with 2 crazy dogs.  I still have not finished reading anything new.  I think I am broken...or maybe just super busy.  It is really hard to get something read when I'm spending the time I used to spend reading at the nursing home with grandpa. I'd much rather visit him than read.  I still love reading, the 10 or 15 minutes before I fall asleep just isn't enough time to get very far.  I am working on The Terra Cotta Dog.  It is a very interesting read, just limits on when I can read it.  Someday soon I'm going to go on a picnic and just spend time reading on my blanket in a park/field somewhere!  It'll be lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment