Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Crazy Dog Lady

I think I'm just going to adopt the moniker.  I love my dogs.  Every post I make from here on out will probably always be about my dogs or pit bulls.  Let's just face it.  I'm a loco, crazy, pit bull (all dogs) lady.  Lately, my mind has been all over the place.  And I spend more time circling around one thought/problem/solution, I could be a vulture by now.  Spending time with these dogs help me put the iPhone down and just enjoy the moment (unless I'm snapping shots of them). They bring me into the present moment and help me to relax.  I love them.  My life wasn't as full without them here with me.  I'm so happy to have them.  Happy National Puppy Day :)  So live in the present moment and give your pet of choice a squeeze, they do so much for us by loving us completely.



No comments:

Post a Comment