Monday, April 30, 2012

Passo Over Napoleon

I'm so excited for DWTS.  This is like the first season I have really watched.  I watched more of the UK version of the show than I've watched of the American version.  I honestly have only seen like 2 shows before this, but I am hooked now.  If I work out, I make sure to get it done before 7pm.  I didn't get done with work until 7:15 tonight, so it didn't happen.  My bum ankle and toe on my right foot have kept me from really working out lately.  I have been icing it and using the laser on it, but it still hurts like crazy.

I am completely shocked at this moment - how did Team Tango beat Team Passo.  That Passo Doble rocked my socks.  Not since Strictly Ballroom has a Passo Doble blown my mind.  It was pretty awesome and all the guys cape twirling was beyond amazing.

I finally finished Napoleon's Hemorrhoids last night while enjoying a dark chocolate hot cocoa.  I just heated up some milk and added some dark cocoa powder to it - fantastic.  The best part, no crap sugar and artificial flavors.

Napoleon's Hemorrhoids is a fantastic book.  I'm the kind of person that enjoys random information.  Some of the stuff just blows my mind.  I read another book earlier this year and it was amazing to hear that the American Revolution might have been put to a stop if a guy sent to assassinate one of the fore fathers hadn't tripped and broken his arm. As my mother would call it: "one of those books that will help you win a trivia contest someday." 

No comments:

Post a Comment