Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dr Freeze's New Assistant

I am really too tired to write anything useful. I was so cold at work all day long. My limbs were like ice despite my long sleeves and sweater this morning.  I then changed at lunch into a thick vest.  I was still frozen.  It is a little surprising since I wore a tank top and a short sleeve button-up earlier this week.  Horrible day, in the fact that it was slow, cold, and I felt tired all day despite sleeping just as much as the same night before.  Maybe, this is the day I die in the future.  Since chills are related to someone walking on your grave, maybe then feeling absolutely cold all day long is related to being stuck in the deep freeze in the morgue.  I felt like someone stuck in Dr Freeze's ice suit - I was cold with a hot pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment