Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh, to Update!

I have to say that I feel a little "old" complaining about all the websites that have updated lately. In the last week, it seems like every site has updated to some newer, slicker version: Google, CNN.com, Shape.com, Pandora, and the ever infamous Facebook updates.

Pandora literally changed from yesterday to today. It looks a lot nicer, a lot more user friendly - and the new look is much more visually appealing. Google made some changes to Blogger and a few other little tweaks, Shape has a new layout and I still can't find very much - where did the videos go to?!?!? CNN.com has a slightly newer look/layout. The section on health that I usually use for work is more of a pain in the butt. It doesn't have articles linked to every "tab" now. The Diet and Fitness one pops up with a "no link" remark before bringing up another page with articles. Some of the sites have been slightly hindered by these updates and changes, but some are for the best. The new Facebook ones have me slightly perturbed. I just get annoyed with a the little tabs that have to pop up 500 times to tell you about new features! I spend more time clicking to close those than actually using the program. I still haven't seen how my favorite additions will work with these updates - I hope iRead still works.

Well - from worrying about iRead to Dr. Spencer Reid - CRIMINAL MINDS is on again tonight. Going to be glued to the tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment