Thursday, September 29, 2011

How You Doing?

I haven't done one of these in a long time!

Relationships:  I asked one of the girls I know in town if she maybe wanted to start a book/movie club with me.  We'll see what happens with that. Hopefully something will happen and I can be a little less reclusive than I am right now. I'm kind of getting bored staying at home every weekend. Surprise, surprise - no love life.  My mom was talking about how my "Knight in Shining Armor" was going to have to knock me over with his jousting pole (lol - talk about phallic symbol) and declare himself my Prince Charming since I am so stubborn.  I think she might be on to something.

I am also reminded that today is the 12 anniversary of my uncle's death.  I was very close to my uncle and was very upset that he died 19 days before my birthday.  I always can remember the day because I was always so angry that he died right before my birthday.

Health: I've lost some weight and I've started taking a lot of vitamins/supplements...as suggested by my boss.  I have Omega-3, a Daily Vitamin, and Vitamin D (lots of it).  That is to hopefully keep me from getting so low again that I need to take a prescription strength 50,000IU supplement 2x a week because I was so low.  It is really interesting all of the things that Vitamin D is linked with: depression, Seasonal Affective Disorder, facial hair growth, bone and breast health.  That is one important vitamin.  I also got some Total Tea.  It is really good tea!  It is so good and great for cleansing the system.


Career:  I have been working every other weekend at the bakery downtown.  I'm really enjoying making batch upon batch of cookies. I like baking cookies.  I actually find it relaxing.  Nothing else is really new career wise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment