Sunday, January 22, 2012

I am 4.5

I honestly watched I am Number 4 way too many times. I watched both Thor and I am Number 4 on Friday while it snowed and snowed outside. Then my sister called to come over and she didn't want to watch anything but I am Number 4. So I gave in. She woke up on Saturday and wanted to watch it again. I can't blame her, the guy who does play number 4 is a really hot Brit.

I am Number 4 is about a guy who is an alien. He has 9 siblings (I am guessing that they are siblings since John (Number 4) says "9 of us kids" after talking about the death of his parents) that have special legacies that can stop these bad aliens. I think the main bad alien was the guy who played the dog man on Dark Angel...he had the same voice and the way he sniffed the air was very similar. Anyways, these bad aliens are killing off these kids in order. It starts with the death of Number 3. This sends John and his protector, Henri, scurrying to another place - Paradise, OH. Here, John discovers Sam and Sarah. They help him along the way in Paradise, OH. Love, butt kicking, and some pretty weird aliens makes for a pretty interesting show. I really liked the presence of Megan Follows (Anne of Green Gables) as the cashier. It was AWESOME to see her in the movie.

I also watched Thor. I figured I would give it an equal opportunity to prove it's suckiness. I actually fell asleep during the first part of it. I really perked up when Jeremy Renner showed up; however, he wasn't mentioned in the credits. It was a lot of just awkward weirdness and the guy who played Thor was just kind of petulant. It just wasn't that great of a movie...and they take the rainbow highway. Oi.

No comments:

Post a Comment