Sunday, January 15, 2012

Best. Night. EVER!

I watched Take Me Home Tonight last nigh with a few of my friends. It was great. I could have gone with out some of the stuff his stupid, creepy friend did, but otherwise it was pretty good. The movie is about a guy who just got out of MIT and can't decide what he wants to do - so he works at Sun Coast video. His sister's boyfriend has an annual party and he decides to go and get his high school crush. The night is one crazy trip as he fakes a career as a banker and his best friend goes a little crazy after losing his job. It was a good movie and the soundtrack rocks. My friends and I jumped around and danced all crazy to the closing song. It was a good close to a day of shopping and pigging on Red Robin. Not to mention a night of Topher Grace was just what we needed. He's SO ADORABLE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment