Thursday, January 5, 2012

Toussus

So today, I worked 11.75 hours (7:45am until 8:30pm)! Yikes. My boss broke though, he let me go over my 40 hours. I think he saw the stack of things that needed to get done (that would lighten the amount of work he has to do tonight...and he preferred that to his working until midnight).

Anyways, I love hearing from people you haven't thought of in a while. I got an email from my neighbor in France today. I miss her and her family a lot. They were so sweet and super nice to me. She sent my a picture of their new home - wow is it BEAUTIFUL. She filled me in on all the gossip of Toussus-le-Noble. The apartments across the street are finished and there is a library in the lower half of the building. I wish I could have seen that.
Gorgeous - No?

My health isn't doing so well. I have been stress eating like mad. I need to stop it. That, and biting my nails. I don't know if it is going to get any better this whole month of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment