Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mindhunters

So I'm not really sure how I missed this movie when I went through my Johnny Lee Miller phase, but this chance movie yesterday was PRICELESS.  I was not feeling well.  Sitting around in my bathrobe, drinking tea, and channel flipping.  I started watching this movie called Mindhunters.  I totally love Criminal Minds and profiling, so I had to watch it.  I was happy to see Johnny Lee Miller, Val Kilmer, Christian Slater (who can forget Heathers) and LL Cool J amongst the cast members.


The movie is a group of profilers in training.  They are going to an abandoned island to test their skills.  They are going to be stuck on the island for 3 days and in that time they have to discover the "murder" on the island and come up with a profile of the killer.  Things start going very wrong when one by one...sometimes more than one at a time, their team starts to be killed off.  The killer pits them against each other, confusing them into thinking it is other members in the group based on their skills.  He kills them off based on their weaknesses. He hadn't planned on the addition of an outside cop (LL Cool J) working with the group, but he works around this small inconvenience.  The killer has set traps for all the profilers; however, he hasn't suspected that one of them might set a trap for him!

It is a very good movie and definitely worth a watch.  I think I might have to buy this one - it's that good!  Who'd have thunk that a chance channel flipping while feeling crummy would come up with such a good flick.  One of the creepiest lines: "Your other weaknes....is me."  Duh Duh Duh.  Now, you must watch :D

No comments:

Post a Comment