Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Yoga Legs

I am coining the term "yoga legs" for that jiggly, "I can't walk down the stairs" feeling your legs have after a yoga class.  Last night, my legs were toast.  We did pigeons again and OUCH.  I am beginning to switch from the type of person who would feed the dang birds to absolutely hating them.  Or maybe just the person who decided - I am going to make a crazy pose inspired by that bird.  At least pigeons are still better than crows.

I have been faced with a rather difficult decision lately.  I don't know what to think about it or what actions to take.  To move or not to move?  I'm still not sure how to approach this situation.

2 comments:

  1. Move move move move. Your legs need to move. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today when both of my co-workers were ganging up on me for their computer illiterate problems - I honestly started checking for schools near you. I HAVE to get out.

    ReplyDelete