Monday, February 20, 2012

Wren

So I watched some good movies.  And some weird ones.

One, 7 Days in Utopia, ended with a website to visit.  This website, http://didhemaketheputt.com/, was such a let down.  Other than having the beautiful Lucas Black in it and being able to shout "FLASH!" at the screen at random intervals with my sister...it was kind of sad.  It was cutesy, but kind of blah.  There is a started relationship that goes no where...and even at didhemakethe putt.com, you can't really find out unless you listen to the 7 and a half minute ramble of the guy reading his book.  If it was Lucas Black with his hot accent...I probably would have stuck around long enough to figure it out...but no.


We then watched What's Your Number.  It was a cute movie with a cute message - choose the guy you can be yourself around.  My love of Joel Mchale has been complicated by the grossness of his character and yet the hotness of him.  Anna Faris is so adorable in this movie...part train wreck and part every thing you wish you could be. 


PLL (Pretty Little Liars) rocked my world tonight.  While I do like Toby, I LOVE Wren.  Go Spencer!

No comments:

Post a Comment