Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thirsty Thursday Inspiration

Health:  I can honestly say that I have not been super consistent when it comes to working out or eating healthy.  I confessed that last week.  I've been taking baby steps towards a healthier lifestyle, I just need to keep pressing on in the direction that I want to go; because I'm worth it!  Tomorrow morning I'm waking up early to make some chocolate Shakeology brownies to take into work for my birthday treat.  That still gets me...it's my birthday and I have to bring a treat for you to enjoy?!?  I thought I was the treat and you are all blessed to have my company.  Lol :) I'm sure my sister that my company was a treat when I came dancing into the room this morning and woke her up.    Anyways, I do have a small victory to share.  So even though I was feeling pretty defeated last week, I ran out of pants (that fit) and hit the pants that are patiently waiting for me to fit in them again.  I had one pair of skinny jeans that never fit me, but my mother-in-law left for me.  I figured, what the heck, I'll try them on...they FIT!  Happy dance :) 

 
I tried a new recipe this morning.  I ran out of chocolate shakeology (my friend lent me two scoops so I can make the brownies...she's the best) so I have been using my vanilla.  I added some water, vanilla shakeology, a pinch or so of coconut flake, coconut milk, almond extract and banana - it's my new favorite.

Relationship:  I'm trying to learn patience, but I want everything to happen now so I can have my family beside me.

Career:  I am really enjoying learning about all of our products and different things, like quality control.  I still love my science of swab testing.  I feel so smart and sciency :)  I also feel really blessed to have Beach Body team weekly meetings.  They are so inspiring.  I'm seriously feeling like going out and kicking butt after nearly a whole week of progressively worse things happening and feeling blue. Year 28 is ready to commence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment