Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sleep Potions and Halloween

Health:  I've been getting up early and getting a workout in.  I usually do 10 Minute Trainer with Tony Horton and then yoga or a run.  The first two mornings I was waking up before my alarm at 4:45am.  Monday I woke up at 3:15!  Yesterday, I slept in a little bit...until 5:45 :/  I came home from work so tired yesterday, I honestly went to bed by 9:30 and I slept in until 5:30 and then did my training with Tony.  It just goes to show how important sleep is to health.  I was so emotionally all over the place (typical for me when I'm tired).  I needed the few extra hours of sleep and I'm going to have to figure out how to get to bed a little earlier and still get stuff done.  5 1/2 hours is not enough for me to run off permenantly.  I can do it for a while, but my health for sure suffers without some good shut eye. He's really not my favorite; in fact he quite annoys me. However, he has inspired me a bit in my yoga practice and how to add weight lifting moves to my yoga. Inspiration is really good even if I think he's the most annoying person ever; and I won't turn away any inspiration.  I just made up my playlist for Halloween Happy Hour yoga tomorrow.  I am so super excited for it.

Relationships: Stagnated on the husband front to wanting him here NOW and just plain not being patient enough to wait on God's timing.  My friendships have also been stagnating because I feel like I'm mostly job and attempting to stay fit.  I need to get out and see my friends more and talk to them more!

Career:  I can't say enough about how much I like the products my two companies put out. Products for healthy, alternative living for humans and animals :)  Now that's something I can really get behind.


Here's my playlist so you can find and jam out too!
Adams Family
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Bad Moon Rising
Bad Things
Black Water
Born Under a Bad Sign
Don't Fear the Reaper
Ghost Busters
Haunted House
Hell Song
I Put a Spell on You
Little Drop of Poison
Little Ghost
Love Potion #9
Martians
Monster Mash
Purple People Eater
The Blob
Time Warp
Twilight Zone
Witchcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment