Thursday, March 2, 2017

Dream Design


Today I spent way too much time designing my dream house on Smart Draw.  Now that I have it done, I love it a lot!  I don't know if it can actually work, but I am hoping it is structurally sound enough to be created into my home! It's bigger than I was thinking.  If it was just me, I'd simply have the garage and first floor.  If I want to adopt or foster later on or even have guests, it is nice to have the loft area.  I am like in love with this design though!  Can I have it already?!?!?

Garage underneath the house with cold storage off to the left.  You can see part of the main level just to get an idea of where it would be located in the house. 
Main Floor

Loft area for guests/kids.  Again, you can see part of the main floor too show where it is in relation to the rest of the house.

Physical: I am getting more physically fit without seeing so much change in my weight/shape.  I haven’t really checked my measurements in a while.  DIET!  I need to do it, not just think about it.

Relationships: Ugh, I still need to set something up for the book club. 

Career: Soon, soon, SOON!  I cannot wait.
Spiritual: I am holding onto His promises.  I don’t want to gain the whole world and not have Jesus.  I’m working on being satisfied in Him instead of my circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment