Sunday, November 20, 2011

John Cusack Has a Mullet

Yup - I'm watching Serendipity at this moment...because it is on and I am bored....all I keep thinking is: John Cusack has a Mullet.  It honest to God looks like a Mullet.  It's better than Twilight that is on the channel above...and The Mummy ended a little bit ago (I love Brendan Fraser!) and I refuse to watch the Walking Dead...I have scary enough dreams as it is.  Te he.

This weekend our family movie was The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.  It was a rather cute movie...but it was lacking something.  It had beautiful, wonderful Johnny Depp (I still can't get over how beautiful his eyes are!) but it was very anticlimactic. The funniest part in the whole movie was the line: "I support the missionary's position."  My mom and I had a hearty laugh at that but both of us thought it was lacking - not very memorable. The story of the fountain of youth should have been better - it seemed like they tried too hard to make it very dramatic and it just fell flat.





Oh my - I am having way too much fun watching Serendipity!  Well off to eat dinner and watch my romantic movie....where John Cusack has a mullet!  Look at it ----------->  Mullet-tastic! lols

No comments:

Post a Comment