Thursday, November 10, 2011

That's so Medieval

Ok. I'm giving up on craig's list for the night. That site can be deadly! It is kind of like the vortex of Facebook. You can't escape!

Today I def. ingested too much coffee which put me a little on edge. Not to mention my shoulder is KILLING me. I do not know how I am going to make it through 1ooos of cookies this weekend. I don't think I can scoop that much.

Relationships are meh. Book club starting...don't know if anyone will show up. Especially since my co-leader can't come anymore.

Health - caught cold; however, swallowing plan honey actually does help.

Career - I about ripped off someone's face this morning. Yet again, drank too much coffee when I usually drink none. I'm really beginning to get sick of being constantly compared to the person who had me job earlier this year. I wasn't trained by this person, nor was I really trained by the person who was trained by her....I wasn't really trained at all. In fact, I was left alone at the desk my 3rd day on the job. So I really get sick of "Well so and so always did it this way." That's the way that so and so did this." I admit I cried a bit, talked it out with my mommy and felt better after reading the Heifer International Magazine. Really, I wish I could be a humanitarian aid person. I'd love to go out and help everyone...I probably just don't have the right credentials. I could move to a country where they still have nuns - not like very many nuns in the history of the church have actually adhered to the faith that supports them. Most of them were just the extra kids aristocrats had and couldn't support - so they "donated" them to the church. I used to have a dream when I was younger that I was Mother Teresa. How weird...last night I dreamed I was / was watching Shia LaBeouf in a rather weird movie. He/I ended up locking ourselves into a port-a-potty to escape the cops. This is slightly more interesting than my dream where I was looking for health insurance and slightly less exciting when I was some kind of medieval princess being swirled around in a gorgeous dress in this glorious hall by a gorgeous man. I guess that is what you get for reading about medieval funeral rights before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment