Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Retro That!


I did a few things I have not done in a while - I tested out being retro...of myself!

I busted out the journal, my knitting needles (with the same scarf I've been knitting since 2008 still on them), and my 8 Minute workout DVDs. After knitting for a bit, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep right away at 9pm. I woke up at 4:15am and after attempting to fall asleep again until 5:45am, I decided to get up and work out. Ouch does my body hurt (buns, thighs, arms, abs, stretch, and pilates).

I have to admit, I miss knitting. I used to do it all the time but my wrist tendinitis makes it sucky! I'm going to get back into it and just take it slowly.

Test out being retro! And pick up something you used to do all the time and just haven't done in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment