Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Coco - NUT

Yay!  I got to test out a new recipe this weekend. I tried making Coconut Lime Chicken Soup.  You can find the recipe on the link!  It was super yummy!  I had a 13.5 ounce can of coconut milk and I used stock instead of broth.  It tasted amazing, it just turned out more like a casserole or rice covered with sauce and meat added.  What I mean by that, it was way thicker than a soup.  It had 1.5 ounces less of coconut milk than the recipe called for, so I understand.  I liked mine thicker.  I just served it up with some good rolls.  And as I am writing this, I am thinking a picture is worth all of those confusing words/phrases.  Anyways, it is a recipe worth trying for yourself.  It has a spicy kick to it, so it adds a little more warmth that all of us freezing need!  I like the addition of cinnamon, it gives it a bit of a sweet smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment