Sunday, February 16, 2014

Welcome to the Suck: Vampire Academy

My sister and I went out to the cinema for Valentine's day.  We went and saw Vampire Academy.  I know, the trailers look terrible, but I loved the books.  I had to at least give it a try! Demetrius was a lot different from what I had imagined, but he worked.  So the movie is about two teens that are vampires.  There are three kinds of Vampires: royal, guardians, and evil undead. Rose is a guard and Lissa is her best friend and the royal she is sworn to protect.  They had escaped the Vampire Academy, but were brought back into the academy.  There they try to unravel the mystery of who is bullying Lissa.  It turns out to be far worse than a case of high school bullying!  Can Rose save the day?  I guess we'll just have to get to the next movie, if it ever gets made!  I mean, there are like 5 books to the series.  I liked it enough that I'd want to see another movie made in the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment