Monday, February 10, 2014

Travel More/Blog More/Learn More/Try More

I am trying to decide if this is a scam or not.  I am still watching the nearly half-hour long video that goes along with the "Open Audition: Travel Writers." Oh Lord, I hope this is true.  This would be my favorite job of all time!  Then again, I can only think that people completely scared of planes would not like to get paid to travel and write about it.
Ugh.  I am waiting for the video to tell me exactly how much it is going to cost me to attend one of these people's conferences.  I have to admit it, one of the ladies I know does travel writing. I should definitely ask her some questions.  Especially because she has experience doing what I would love to do!  I love travel, writing, museums, and trying new things.  I hope this is something I can get into because I don't think you could wipe the smile off my face if this was my job!  I don't think I can stand my desk job anymore.


Here's Hoping for Never Land!

Travel More/Write and Blog More/Learn More/Try New Things More  - my goals in
life!

No comments:

Post a Comment