Thursday, February 20, 2014

Alien Probes to the Heart

Health:  Well I certainly haven't kept to my workout regimen quite like I had hoped to accomplish this year.  I have been busy with work and a silly book.  I can't put it down!  I say I'll only read for 15 minutes and an hour and 15 minutes later, I say "Just 15 more."  :) So typical!

Relationships: I am too happy to care about much more.  I had to laugh at my fiancee last night when I asked: "how did you feel when I said 'yes'?" His answer was somewhat like this: "I felt like fireworks and all sorts of magic.  And like some thing came down from the sky and picked me up and then did funny things with me heart."  All I could do was laugh!  "So basically, my answer was like an alien that abducted you and probed you?"  That boy makes me laugh :)

Career: One small step at a time in the direction that I want to go.  I think I am going to write some letters to a few of my favorite travel writers: Sam Brown and Rick Steves!

No comments:

Post a Comment