Friday, August 28, 2015

Get the Party Started

Favorite Song(s) of the week:
Thunder - Leona Lewis
Get the Party Started - Pink
Shake It Off - Taylor Swift (so darn catchy!)
Hold My Hand - Hootie & The Blowfish
Anywhere For You - BSB (forever)
Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
That Wasn't Me - Brandi Carlile



Favorite Quote(s) of the week:
Confidence is like a muscle; you can strengthen it.
"Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are." - Arthur Golden
"Your strength is how calmly, quietly and peacefully you face life." - Yogi Bhajan
"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are." -Anon
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue." -Proverbs 18:21

Favorite thing done this week:
A hike with my friend and then watching a wedding movie
Cize with my sister
A long walk and morning dancing

Favorite show/movie of week:
VH1 has music videos in the morning (who knew).  That is why there are some oldies in the mix of favorite songs.
I started Downton Abby season 4

Favorite thing read:
Some information on forgiveness.  It was eye opening

Favorite event:
Webinars.  I used to hate the very word.  Now I look forward to it weekly.

Most inspired moment:
I was on 2 webinars this week and they were both very inspiring
Time with my friends always inspires me

Thought(s)/Epiphany (ies) of the week:
I am for sure staying away from fake foods forever.  Someone close to me was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's at a young age.  She's young and they say that her illness may have started as much as 5 years ago.  Clean eating all the way for this girl!

Weirdest dream:
I haven't really been dreaming lately.  Or if I have, I haven't woken up and remembered any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment