Monday, November 12, 2012

22 Britania Road

I'm almost finished with 22 Britannia Road. I like when my boss takes half a day or a whole day off.  It is especially nice when my other coworkers ditch too.  I get to spend the morning doing work in peace and listening to a book or some good music.  I'm more and more interested in this book the more and more I read/listen. I've been working on this book for awhile.  It's almost like the history book of the Civil War, Part 1.  I've been working on that thing since February 2010.  Yup, you read that right.  2010!  It is so hard to listen to it.  I get easily confused about what battle is happening and which side is being talked about.  I swear, Part 1 of that series is longer than the actual Civil War.  I'm going to head to bed before it gets too late and continue on with my Polish refuges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment