Sunday, September 13, 2015

Not Into It

I've been a little overwhelmed lately.  I've sent out hundreds of resumes, had a few call-backs and interviews.  I have two more tomorrow and another on Wednesday.  Heck, I may even come home tomorrow and apply for a few more positions.  There's a lot of other decisions rolling around in my head (car, home), as well as, trying to decide the pros and cons of different positions.  Some are irregular hours, some regular, a commute, a commute I could make with my mother, benefits, no benefits, some benefits, etc.  It's a big decision and I want to get settled as soon as possible.  These in-between transition times are weird.  I'm going to keep applying like crazy until I hear something.

I haven't really watched much tv.  I watched the tail end of He's Just Not That Into You. I'm too tired to continue on about a movie. It's a cute movie.  That's all you need to know.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment