Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Just Say NO AA

I am so tired tonight.  I did a lot of heavy lifting and moving around today; after I already got in an hour of yoga before work.  So please forgive me if my sleepy grammar decline creeps in to this post. 

Tonight, after work, I was on a mission to find an airline that will ship my dogs.  There is only one choice for getting them out of Puerto Rico and it isn't cheap.  For my two dogs, it's about the equivalent of shipping all my stuff back home.  It's crazy. 

Not surprisingly, I'm not happy at all with what I found out at American Airlines.  After having them kick my husband (at the time, fiance) off a flight, because they overbooked, and screwing up our pre-wedding schedule (thanks for the extra fee of rushing our marriage lisence).  They also were completely rude when I called them to try and figure our what hotel they put him in over night.  Then I found out, they made him SHARE A ROOM WITH ANOTHER FEMALE passenger that had also been booted from the flight (for the same reason).  Like seriously American Airlines?  You overbook your flights, kick people off flights, then make them share a room with a stranger?!?  On top of that, you are going to add breed restrictions to the pets that you will ship!  My pitbulls are probably nicer than a large percentage of the USA.  Please, my boys are good.  And I plan on giving them valerian before they fly so they are calm and pretty much passed out the entire flight.  My deaf pit bull would probably sleep without any valerian and be fine; however, I'd like to get both of them here in a calm, peaceful state so they don't associate being here with any possible trauma or stress they may have experienced in flight.

So yes, another negative to American Airlines. I will never, ever, ever fly their airline ever.  Just no.

No comments:

Post a Comment