Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ladies or Ladies' - that is the Question!

Ugh - can I just say - my "twin", Angelina Jolie (as my friend likes to call me, I don't see the likeness), is so freaking lucky. She married "Sick Boy," aka Jonny Lee Miller. I am quite curious as to how that relationship was...we obviously know how it turned out!

This weeks testy Tuesday has mostly to do with me attempting to start a "Ladies Salon Society." It took me a long time to reason between "Ladies" and "Ladies' " since both are correct; however, you typically see things like the "Ladies Aid Society" without the apostrophe. I have designed a little flyer to post around town and had several discussions with my co-host. I am quite excited to hopefully get a group of girls gathered for a fun time discussing literature and movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment