Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Library...oh Library

This testy Tuesday has left me tested.  I have spent the last two days with a large bowl of candy sitting in front of my face.  OI!  I don't know if I can make it another two weeks with the candy bowl by me.  My co-worker and I keep eating more and more.  I'm happy to say I limited myself to just 2 things today.  Hopefully by the end of this month I won't have gained 50 pounds!

I am also testing out what it is like to type this up at the library.  Library facilities are becoming better and better.  It is actually quite pleasant.  It is a little bit slower than my parents computer, but if I don't want to spend every night or afternoon at my parents place using their computer, it is nice to know I can take a pleasant walk down to the library and use the wonderful technologies that are available...and hopefully I can make it out without grabbing 20 books to add to my already enormous pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment