Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fitting In

Yikes, I just finished my federal taxes.  I'm about halfway done with my state taxes as well.  I just need to go to bed now though.  I have been so busy since last week Tuesday.  I had gone straight from work to cleaning the apartment.  All of the drifting snow made the usual 40 minute drive an hour long.  I also had baby showers and shopping.  I had to grocery shop for mom and me.  I also had to do some clothes shopping.  I need some new bras but just ended up walking out of the store I went in; the girl who measured me had NO idea what she was doing.  She measured me at 33" below and then didn't move the tape measure up, she just moved the ends and measured 41".  She tells me she measured me at a 38C.  I almost laughed in her face.  If those were honestly my measurements, I'd be close to a 34G. I was nice though and I let her bring me some bras in a 38C size; however, I was linking the furthest clasp and finally not have the "sling shot" ability.  Not to mention, my boobs were spilling out over the cups - getting that nasty quad boob look.  I'm going to have to go in by myself.  I can tell by my measurements (that I did correctly myself) that I belong in a size closer to 34 or a 36DDD.  Oi - no wonder so many women are in the wrong bra size!  I sincerely recommend reading: Busted: The Fab Foundations Guide to Bras that Fit, Flatter, and Feel Fantastic by Ali Cudby.  It will honestly change your life!  I know it changed my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment