Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Graphing CWX

I have like a perma-smile on my face from watching Freaks and Geeks.  It is just the best show EVER! 

Tonight, I went home to do some laundry and ended up doing linear equations with my little brother.  I haven't had to do math since I was a junior in high school.  It really does just come back right away though.  Oh, how I miss graph paper!  Oi - I am such a nerd for just admitting to that.  I miss it.  I think I need to bust out an old math text book and do a few problems just for the hell of it.  It really freaked me out that my brother's whole textbook is on his iPad - and it doesn't have the answers to the odd questions in the back of the book!  I don't think I could have passed some sections of math had it not been for the answers in the back of the book telling me my original attempt was far off.  That and my dreams always were the place my brain figured out math problems that stumped me.

I have another product review to do as well.  I had to upgrade some of my workout gear lately.  One of those things was a workout bra.  Along with yoga, I started picking up running.  I haven't really been running all winter because of the deadly conditions of the roads and sidewalks.  I'd prefer not to die while working out; or, at the very least, not break something.  Anyways, I had heard about the CWX sports bra...we all saw the hilarious ad.  I decided to get myself a nice sports bra for when I am working out.  The sizing took a little bit of work and I had to send it back.  I finally got a size that fits; however, there doesn't seem to be enough fabric surrounding the clasps they have in the back.  I get poked constantly in the back by the hooks.  The size could probably be adjust a little bit, but everwhere seems to fit like a glove except the hooks seemingly wanting to dig into my back flesh.  It holds me together like you would not believe; it honestly is fantastic for hoping around like a crazoid.  I just can't stand the hooks digging into my back all the time.  I'll use this bra for now, but I don't think I'll try this style again.  I can't honestly say it was worth the $58 plus shipping.  I have another sports bra (not exactly for high intensity workouts) that is divine.  I swear if it weren't practically a breast plate, it would be the only bra I'd ever wear.  It supports and it honestly feels like you are wearing nothing.  It is heaven! (minus the fact that you can't wear anything other than turtlenecks and sweaters while wearing it).
Those hooks in the back just dig into me for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment