Thursday, October 25, 2012

Goodnight Sweet Heart, Well It's Time to Go

I am extremely exhausted after this week.  I have to get up and work at the bakery tomorrow.  However, I am extremely excited that my grandparents are going to be visiting.  I'll have to clean up my apartment a wee bit more before they arrive, but I'm sure excited. 

Relationships wise, I think I may have a Puerto Rican sweet heart.  He has written something to me every single day since I've been gone from Puerto Rico.  He's a super sweet guy, but I don't know if I see this going anywhere.  Not to mention, I'd have to get over my height-est objections to small men.  Puerto Rican guys aren't all that tall, occasionally there's a guy that goes taller than 5'6".  This guy is pint sized compared to me.  Maybe it is a good thing nothing is going to happen besides an exchange of weather reports.  It's nice to get weather updates from Puerto Rico though.  I can just imagine the sun on my face.  Javi's painting of Dome's Beach helps too. 
Health:  I need to get back to working out on a regular basis.  I went to bed early last night and I could hardly drag my butt out of bed for work this morning.  I did get in some Sun Series and 8 Minute Abs yesterday before going to work.
Career:  Ha. I feel like there is something more out there for me.  I just can't find it or put my finger on it.  I wish I could do something that let's me shine through, not something that I feel I trudge through until the weekend arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment