Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Heave a Sigh and Cast a Vote

I have a lot to say; however, I am so tired.  I don't know if it will come out all correctly. Another thing that is becoming tiring - campaign EVERY THING!  Everyone wants in on the action and some of the things that come out are just scary.

Now I know there are people like this on both sides of the political spectrum; however, this is the video that I stumbled upon. This is truly scary.  Please, if you don't have better reasons than "canidatial" looks to vote, DON'T!  I am very interested to see her video on how Obama is taking away her right to be a Catholic.  I'd say before the election, take her advice: "educate yourself" and then go vote.  Don't just really on your twitter feed and campaign commercials.  Truly look at the issues and vote for what you believe is best.



No comments:

Post a Comment