Friday, July 20, 2018

Friday Follow Up

Favorite Song(s) of the week:
I haven't been listening to too much music this week. I have been listening to my audio book or Pastor Collin Smith's sermons on the way to work. Maybe, Teenagers, by My Chemical Romance.  That song got me super pumped and reliving my teen years.

Favorite Quote(s) of the week:
"I love cookies. I can relate almost anything to cookies. Cookie analogies!" "Oh...I don't see that word in print very often, took me a moment." "Lol, this isn't Kiss the Girls." -convo at work
"If you ever need a boyfriend, my dog is in love with you." - my neighbor about how her dog waits to see me walk by every day and how sad he gets if I don't

Favorite thing done this week:
Mani/Pedi date with my Meep and buy my first pair of Michael Kors sunglasses. They were a splurge, but a necessary one. Last year, I had lasik done. I also tried on a pair of Michael Kors sunglasses for the first time last summer, and it was amazing. My friend was like, all sunglasses will never compare again once you have tried these sunglasses. She was right.

Favorite show/movie of week:
I haven't watched much, but I did like what I saw when I watched Alone. It's kind of like Naked and Afraid, but you get clothes and are solo.

Favorite thing read:
Wildflower by Drew Barrymore

Favorite event:
Friday!

Most inspired moment:
When I actually dragged my but out of bed early Thursday to do my workout before work!

Thought(s)/Epiphany (ies) of the week:
If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say: "I can't pay my bill this week. I only get paid every other week," I would be a millionaire already. Budget people! And besides people who get paid once a month or in big clumps, I'm fairly certain the whole of the job market gets paid bi-weekly.

Weirdest dream: I honestly can't think of a single dream that I had this week. Mostly, my ex turns up in some manner in my dreams; sometimes just a glimpse and sometimes a major part in my dreams. I can't think of any particular dream, so next week I'll have to keep a dream journal to see what twisted things my subconscious is dredging up for me to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment