Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Fear of the White Coat

I actually don't fear doctors.  I do tend to fear if they are going to actually be treating me with me in mind, or the insurance and pharmaceutical industry in mind.  Anyways, I had my first full physical since 2014 today. I don't recommend you go that long between physicals.

Luckily, everything turned out great in my labs.  For a while, I've been worried my thyroid could be off. I'm almost always tired and I can't seem to shake this excess weight, no matter how hard I work out.  I guess I'm glad that everything is fine, I just wish this weight would have a reason for sticking to me like glue.  I've been using my fitness pal to keep track of my food intake and keep me accountable.

Also, sleep is a huge component of health.  I never seem to get enough anymore.  Maybe it's because almost every night is a dream about my ex or the fact that I can't stop scenarios playing out in my mind. Anyways, I was told to try melatonin.  Walgreens was having their buy one get one free sale; I'm set for 4 months now. Hopefully this will help. Speaking of sleep...I'm going to go get some zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment