Sunday, August 12, 2018

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

I haven't had a spare moment for tv or movies this week. I think I honestly watched about 20 minutes of a Caribbean Life episode on HGTV before I became jealous and needed to leave to be productive.

I did watch a "show" of sorts this Friday. I went to a Mallards Baseball game. It was an event. I had been up since 5:30am, so I was tired, but the company was good and the game was close. The Mallards were leading at the beginning and half-way through, the other team started to get run after run. The game itself was very interesting. They also had little games between each inning; but my favorite part (aside from the company) was Colt, the bat dog. He was so adorable, running out and grabbing the bats. He scared the umpire almost every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment