Friday, August 17, 2018

The Selection

Favorite Song(s) of the week:

 ↑ Marcus is my favorite. His voice is like a balm to my soul.

Favorite Quote(s) of the week:
"Welcome to the real adulting."
"Did you even sleep last night?"
All of the congratulations from my friends.

Favorite thing done this week:
Getting pre-approved for a loan and a house offer approved

Favorite show/movie of week:
Adulting

Favorite thing read:
The Selection by Kiera Cass

Favorite event:
House visits

Most inspired moment:
Putting in an offer on a house.

Thought(s)/Epiphany (ies) of the week:
If roles were reversed, everyone would be encouraging me to go after what I wanted; but since I'm the girl, I'm told to leave what wasn't already given to me. Why can't I fight for what I want.
I need to work more overtime while I can!

Weirdest dream:
I got a house; someone was crazy enough to give me adult responsibilities. Oh wait, yeah, that really happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment