Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Exhausted

I am currently exhausted! I have spent the last several days trying to compose a reasonable cover letter. I am not one of those people who enjoys talking about myself and all of my achievements - I tend to link this to my shy demeanor and my mother's knack for always answering people's questions of how I am and what I am up to...even if I am sitting right there. I don't really mind, it takes all the pressure off of me about painfully filling in someone on all my achievements...plus, I always tend to sound a whole lot better when she describes what I've been up to. Cover letters are so tedious and more of a test on your BS skills. I am good at BSing my way through most things (hello English papers) but I am not good about BSing about myself. To be truthful, I can do the job; I am a capable, intelligent, and responsible woman;

however, my dreams = having a travel/food tv show, maybe come up with my own perfume, write a best seller, potentially continue writing children's books, buy a farm in the Scottish Highlands - turn said farm into a B&B with cute little crofts, own a pub, have a music festival on my farm, breed dogs and potentially horses...(of course my farm will have sheepies, cuz I love them so much!)...etc, etc, etc. I just want to do it all - maybe be an assless version of Kim Kardashian (ok, just a multitasking powerhouse like her). I just want a job until I can figure out how to get my feet on the path towards those dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment