Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's

So I'll go over my three areas of self help as I'm sure many are out chugging green beer...and I'm at home watching The Princess Diaries for about the billionth time.

Relationships: Ha! If you consider having a married man starring at your breasts as an advancement in the relationship department. Actually, I think I might have taken a step back from square one? Is it possible to be a relationship goose egg or even a negative? I think the missonary in a Mongolian hut sounds a little better right about now.

Health: Well, not much. I can definetly do better in this department. I think I'll work on an exercise program to go along with bringing back the food journal I started while I was in France. These journals really do help. It might seem overly meticulous, but it does help keep you accountable for the amount of food (not only calories) that you are ingesting. I'm really excited that the weather is starting to warm up so I can bust out my bike and ride around town.

Career: Well, I've got some books and a notebook to start helping me get my ideas organized, research some of the topics I want to cover in my story, and I have turned in an application. Does any one else think it is weird that a company would ask you about your earliest and happiest childhood memory. I think my earliest memory is actually of me attending my great grandfather's funeral and slipping in the new black dress shoes that I got for Christmas and the funeral. I'm sure that would win the company over on the best and earliest memory from my childhood. They also asked about what kind of people annoy me? Well....how can you answer that one?!? There is a job that I am really interested in; however, it would relocate me to California and I would yet again be forced to leave my family.




Do I leave my family and the cutest little nephew and little siblings in the world, or do I go be a part of a company that I believe is really making a difference in the world?

PS: That cake was so delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment