Saturday, March 19, 2011

Flitty Cinderella Story

O.M.G. I have to say that the whole Will and Kate wedding thing is getting to me. I'm a little sensitive about the subject, since Kate is marrying the man I've wanted to marry since I was like 13. The Will and Kate book, the Will and Kate memorabilia, and now a Will and Kate MOVIE! I'm about to puke - ugh! I'm so sick of this crap - the wedding is on, now it's off, Kate is pregnant, Will's cheating already! Even though I hate her for taking my dream man, I really hope that they last. I understand how it can be extremely difficult for a relationship to handle the strains of royal pressures and duties. I wish them the best of luck in their relationship....I still despise her. And holy crap! Did you see how much that mesh dress she wore sold for?!? $125,871! Well, who wouldn't pay for the dress that launched the royal relationship, especially if people are willing to pay exorbitant prices on plates, cups, tea towels...tea anything, really.

You can check out a fuller story on the dress here.



Some how I don't think the Kate and Wills movie is going to be nearly as Oscar worthy as The King's Speech. PS: Colin Firth, you are the man! :D I think the time elapse and the mystery of the real story adds to the intrigue of the story. I think the spill of the relationship secrets in the form of a movie would best be received towards the ends of their lives...not now in all the hype of the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment