Thursday, August 25, 2011

Conspiracy to Succeed

I just finished watching the Conspirator with my dad...it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! James McAvoy is beyond fantastic. He is BRILLIANT, then again, I may be partial.


Recently, I have taken to drawing in a sketch pad at night before bed instead of writing in my journal. I am no artist, but it is a fun way to get out your emotions in a creative way. I have also recently done things like: get a loan and purchase a car! Oh joy! I apparently have a green thumb and am growing mystery plants in my apartment. I planted the orchid bulbs from my brothers wedding and they are 3 feet high now. I am not sure what kind of orchids these are or if one day I will suddenly discover it is a flesh eating Venus fly trap.

I am excited to have a quiet weekend at home this weekend. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off the whole month of September. I am ready for some time at my place. Heck, tomorrow I might actually have some furniture to put in it! Oh liquidation sales - you are so opportune!

I recently - like yesterday - applied for, and interviewed for, a position as a baker. It would be every other weekend and why not get paid to learn how to make things. I was thinking about paying someone to teach me these before - now it is the other way around. I would also be going to farmers markets to sell the wares and potentially adding pies (my favorite things to make) to the menu! It would be fun and an interesting way to learn about how to make organic foods. **Dreams of organic Highland farm and B&B** Someday! I got a book this last weekend entitled : 5. It is about planning the next 5 years of your life and how you are going to achieve the things you want. I am excited to fill it out. I stated earlier this week but I have been too busy to really focus on it.

Well - night!

No comments:

Post a Comment