Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Such a Small Thing - Yet Such a Pest!


Tonight - I am going to try...going home straight after work. No other stops - just home! I need to get some work done around my place and an early bed time is in order. I didn't want to drag my butt out of bed this morning - it might have had something to do with the down pouring rain and thunder storm that was happening too.

Last night I got home relatively early - enough time to watch Across the Universe and shower. My apartment some times scares me. I'm beginning to wonder if someone can remotely set off my fire alarm since it always seems to go off during or right after my shower...without there being any steam or overwhelming heat difference. I think someone just wants to see me run dripping wet to rip the alarm off the wall >.< Not Fair!

I am happy to report that I got about another 6 hours of "The Civil War" by Shelby Foote listened to while on the bus this weekend. I also got a few more chapters in "London: the Wicked City" read while on the bus too. It was much easier on my stomach - reading towards the front of the bus. The back of the bus was making me queasy looking at the pictures in "In Style."

No comments:

Post a Comment