Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm A Diva


Let's just say...aside from getting internet, I totally need a new computer. How am I supposed to have anything read to discuss here when it takes my computer hours to download one book!?!?!? Oi! I have been working on several books lately, it seems that I haven't really gotten anywhere lately. I started Angela's Ashes this weekend and last week I started reading The Devil on Horseback, I'm almost finished with The Wind in the Willows, and I'm still working on my Thousand Years of Vice book. I was listening to "Civil War" last week and I still have over 30 some hours to listen too. I have been working on that book since before I left France in February!
The "literature" I want to talk about today is my other summer crave! I love watching Drop Dead Diva. I was staying at my sister's place and I came across that on Netflix and honestly watched the whole first season while she was at work! It follows "Deb" who was an aspiring model that ends up dying. She hyjacks her way back to earth in another lady's body. This gives her the body and "brain" of Jane - a super sucessful lawyer. The firm ends up hiring Deb's boyfriend and she has to face him every day as "Jane." She has all the lawyer knowledge that was in Jane's brain, so she is able to continue on working as a lawyer. Her guarding angel sticks around her and helps her work through switching lives - still having Jane's body and brain but being the soul of Deb. It is now in the third season...and I still haven't seen any of Season 2. It wasn't on Netflix yet and by the time I found out that it was still airing on Lifetime, it was Season 3. Hopefully I'll be able to find Season 2 somewhere or there will be an all day marathon some time!
You can watch some of the latest episodes and upcoming clips on MyLifetime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment