Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Seal it and Stamp it

My ear has been acting up again! I woke up at 3 this morning with an immense earache. I then spent the day biking around, hanging flyers, and filing.


So last night I tested out my embosser that my parents got me for Christmas a while ago. My embosser proudly stamps "From the library of Stephenie." I placed all my bookselves along my livingroom wall and then began to unpack all my books and media. I have shelves for my books, cds, dvds, and records. I began stamping all of my books with my seal. It's kind of cool. My sister gave me the stamps that my Great Grandfather had for marking the books in his library collection. Too bad I still have another 100 or so books to go and some more organizing by subject and/or alphabetically.

No comments:

Post a Comment