Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pillow Talk!


I had such an amazing weekend. I feel bad that I wasn't able to blog several nights last week, but without Internet at my place...it can be difficult to post! My friends and I made a run to Half Priced Books and found: Pillow Talk. I love Rock Hudson! And Rock Hudson and Doris Day movies are just classic....take it every one of them is the exact same in plot with small details changed. This is how they go: Doris Day HATES Rock Hudson's character (whom she's never laid eyes on before), he finds out who she is, likes her, tricks her into falling in love with him by playing a sweet and innocent man, she finds him out, she leaves him, both are hurting, he realizes he really does love her, then, they get back together because they are just so MADLY in love. It's the same for Pillow Talk and Lover Come Back. While I was watching Pillow Talk, I began to see where more and more of the innuendos and bad puns and pans in Down With Love come from! The movies are so funny! Despite the fact that both Pillow Talk and Lover Come Back are both practically the same movie - I'd recommend that everybody go watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment