Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How Long Can It Last?


I have to say it - despite my compete and utter want that this remain untrue. While perusing some of the comments on the page outing Marcus and his "fiancee" (ugh), I came across some comments talking about how their marriage will never work because they have only been together for 5 months.
I hate to say it, but it is the people in the courtship, not the length of it that make a marriage last. My friend likes telling me the story of how Bette Midler met her husband in Vegas and married him after a short 6 weeks. They have been married ever since - for 24 years! A marriage isn't going to work out whether you have been together for 1 day or 20 years. People will stay together if they honestly mean what they say in their vows. Haters will be hatin'!
I also tried out the non-heat curls this weekend. My sister wrapped my hair around a head band and I had some of the AWESOMEST CURLS EVER! I'll have to post a picture soon displaying the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment