Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Galway Girl

I didn't get to write last night since I forgot to write before I went home and I still don't have internet at my place...SOON! I'm so excited for this weekend...I'm going to my first Irish Fest! It is going to be so much FUN! Especially since I'll be with some LOVELY ladies. I'm excited that I get to have two girl weekends in a row. I'm really excited to hear both Irish and Scottish accents this weekend! I think it is weird that I feel Scotland is more my home than the US. I only lived there for 4 months and I miss it so much. My heart aches. I miss France and Paris too, but I mostly miss the people I loved there and all the wonderful places that keep you so busy - unlike the middle-of-no-where Wisconsin.

Ok, I'm off to go read some more and hopefully get to sleep early tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment