Friday, August 5, 2011

One Day

Last night I was kept out late by my two great uncles. They were putting on a concert at the Dean House in Madison. It was so beautiful. A cool summer evening spent listening to jazz. Then we got ice cream! It was such a gorgeous sunset with lovely music. We so miss out on the luxury of a live band. We now have grinding and DJs - they had dancing and live bands. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Relationships: My brother is now married and I now have a wonderful sister-in-law. I'm having a movie night with my sister and we have a couple movies to work through...lots of Colin Farrell! Yum!

Health: I haven't really done anything for my health...other than taking meds to get rid of my ear infection!

Career: Right now I am developing a 5 year plan that ends with me living in the UK...preferably Scotland. I don't care if I'm working the counter at a grocery store...I long to live in the UK. I miss it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am really excited to see the movie: One Day. It had Jim Sturgess and Anne Hathaway! It is going to be a great chick flick movie. If there is any Hollywood plug I'd like to make today, it is that everyone should go see this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment